- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Function: Other
- Model Number: Timer Alarm
- Type: Timers
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Feature: Cooking Alarm Counter
- Ratation Timer: Manual Mechanical Cooking Timer
- Working temperature: 0-50 degree
- Volume gears: mute 0db/small volume gear 60-70db/large volume gear 80-90db
- Feature 1: Adjustable Sound Reminder
- Feature 2: LED Round Screen Digital Display
- Feature 3: Magnetic Installation
- Type 1: LED Digital Kitchen Timer
- Type 2: Magnetic Electronic Cooking Countdown Timer
- Type 3: LCD Digital Magnetic Kitchen Timer;Timer For Kitchen
- Type 4: Cooking clock
- Battery: 3AAA 4.5V batteries
*100% brand new and high quality.
*Made of high grade ABS material to make this timer more durable.
*Counting down from 99 minutes 55 seconds to zero, or as a stopwatch count up from 0 to 99:55. Powerful magnets on the back for placement on any iron surface directly. Upgraded silicone pads to avoid falling off.NOTE: When using, please remove the transparent protective film on the silicone pad.
*Large black screen and white numbers allow you easily see the time remaining. Ideal as a kitchen timer, say goodbye to underdone burgers and overcooked steaks. Two alarm volume : Loud (80-90dB), Soft (65-75dB) and a Mute level to meet your different needs
*No loud ticking provides the silence and focus for school, homework, and other silent activities. Ideal for special needs, children, parents, teachers, office staff / professionals, and students.
*The optional alarm signal when time is up can be turned off for sound-sensitive environments.3 levels alarm sound be silence or up to 90db.
Length: about 96mm
Installation: For hanging or Lay flat on the table
Working temperature: 0-50 degree
Timing range: 0-99 minutes and 55 seconds
Color: (As Pictures Show)
Batterie:3 AAA batteries（include）
1* Digital Kitchen Cooking Timer
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight manual measurement deviation for the data.